my fey...

my fey...
luving her alwaz..

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Cikgu kEreK!!

hahah!!
ini episod ke-2..
ary nie..
at d same time as yesterday..
but not d same teacher.
..
she is MISS BIBIK SMKBDP!!
hahah...
xD



u all wanna who??
her name is soo MEK gim..
MEK?? datz y i call her BIBIK..
hahah...
d story is almost d same like d 1st episode..

she's not rude like MISS BZ BODY SMKBDP..
she's a little bit polite...

but..
at d ckul 2day.... she scold me without any rizen..
then...my bad self is gettin out from myself..
since 'me' out..
heheh..

d BIBIK is afraid cuz...
i scold her back..
and..

when she is BELO..
i laughed at her..
til her face began 2 changed 2 red.
datz means she's SHY 2 my claz..



FYI..
when my mud is oke..
u can make joke wif me.
but once im not in d mud..
sorry 2 d person dat became my victims!!

datz all cuz d story is a little bit same wit d other one....

1 comment:

al abouT my fev...

  • lil wayne songs,you'll never walk alone,anthems... A.K.A songs fev
  • boOk.. : hah?? book.. none of them.... heheh
  • APOCALYPTO,2012,INDEPENDENCE DAY,THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW.. a.k.a muvies fev